General Information Edit
||Bypasses gates and traps; 50x damage vs. defensive buildings and walls
||Easily overwhelmed if caught by defenders
||Damage per second
||DPS vs. Buildings and Walls
|Guerrilla||Enlightenment Age||2,535||144||7,200||30|| - || - ||1,300
|Veteran Commando||Global Age||5,046||220||11,000||70||150,000||10d||1,845
|Elite Commando||Atomic Age||5,850||233||11,650||80||170,000||12d||2,040
|Heroic Commando||Cold War Age||7,401||311||15,549||110||205,000||14d||2,220
|Infiltrator||8,142|| 343|| 17,150||125|| 220,000|| 15d||2,305
The Heavy Weaponry Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Commandos:
- Level 2: Increases Commandos troop health by 10%
The Warfare Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Destroyers:
- Level 4: Reduces Commandos troop space by 2
The Versailles wonder confers these bonuses to the Commandos:
- Hitpoint boost to both your attacking and defending troops: 10%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases the hitpoints bonus from +10% to +11%.
The Brandenburg Gate wonder confers these bonuses to the Commandos:
- Factory unit damage: +20%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases this factory damage bonus from +20% to +22%.
- Their ability to ignore traps has changed over time. They ignore traps (again) as of December 17, 2018 via the "Balance Changes + Decay Update " update.
- Their HP was also increased on December 17, 2018. For example, the Commando's base HP increased from 2925 to 4388.