“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
- When deployed on field, Combat Engineers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Combat Engineers would attack the closest building but would do little damage.
- Combat Engineers ignores rallies.
- Combat Engineers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Historical Description Edit
"Combat Engineers were used for a variety of roles including bridge construction, explosives deployment, map-making and camouflage. They often wielded .30 or .50 caliber machine guns, anti-tank rocket and grenade launchers. One particular achievement in WW2 was when combat engineers breached the heavily fortified Siegfried Line protecting the German border."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Try to use two Combat Engineers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Combat Engineer dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Combat Engineer can destroy the wall since it used the first Combat Engineer as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Combat Engineers to break them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|