“Powerful on the defense, a Castle also allows you to appoint a powerful General to lead your army!”
Upgrading the Castle increases its hitpoints and damage, as well as unlocks additional Generals that can be recruited.
When you deactivate a General, the cost is not refunded.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Unlocks General||Max
|1||850,000||4||2d||?||Alexander, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc||5||Medieval Age|
|Defender Type||The active general(s), if any.|
|First Wave Time||3s.|
|Number of Generals Available||1(+1 if Leadership Chapter 3, +1 if Command Chapter 4 is researched).|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage Per Second||Range|
- Leadership Chapter 3 increases the number of generals available by 1.
- Command Chapter 4 increases the number of generals available by 1.
- Citadels Chapter 3 increases the hitpoints of the Castle by 10%.
- The Terra Cotta Army wonder increases the hitpoints of the Castle by 20% as long as it is nearby.
- The research of Leader King Sejong in the University also confers the following bonuses to the Castle/Fort:
- Level 4 Fort Hitpoints: Increase 3% hitpoints per each skill level researched.
- The Castle is the only new building unlocked in the Medieval Age.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|