|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Damage per second||160|
|Damage vs Resource Buildings||480|
|Favourite Target||Resource buildings|
|Training Time||2 minutes & 30 seconds|
|Strength||Deals 4x damage vs. resource buildings|
|Weakness||Vulnerable to heavy defenses|
|Age Unlocked||Enlightenment Age|
|Upgrade Time||4 days|
“These raiders go straight for the enemy's resources, and deal 4x damage against them.”
The Carabineer Raider is a level 6 standard raider unit unlocked in the Enlightenment Age. Its predecessor is the Dragoon Raider. It can be upgraded to the Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 7 armory.
- Carabineer Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Carabineer Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Carabineer Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description Edit
"A 'Carabine' (French for carbine) is a rifle or musket with a shorter barrel than the standard-issue weapon. Carbines were given to horsemen for the obvious reason that it would be virtually impossible to load a full-length muzzle-loading weapon from horseback. Carbines were less powerful and had shorter range than the infantry's muskets or rifles. The invention of breech-loading weapons and magazines in the 19th century made carabineers extremely powerful ; at about the same time that rapid-fire infantry weapons rendered all horses obsolete on the battlefield."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Carabineer Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Carabineer Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Carabineer Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Carabineer Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Carabineer Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|