Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Japanese soldiers deal more damage.
|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Damage per second||60|
|Damage vs Infantry||15|
|Training Time||35 seconds|
|Troop Type||Heavy Infantry|
|Strength||Buildings and Infantry|
|Age Unlocked||Iron Age|
|Upgrade Time||4 hours|
The Bushi is a level 4 Japanese unique Assault Infantry unit unlocked in the Iron Age. Its predecessor is the Soldier and it can be upgraded to the Samurai. It is researched in a level 3 blacksmith. It replaces the hoplite.
- Bushi can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Bushi would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Bushi can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as catapults.
- Bushi are weak against other infantry.
- As a Japanese unique unit, bushi has 20% more damage than the standard hoplites they replace.
Historical Description Edit
"'Bushi' is an early term for 'samurai,' the warrior class who served the Japanese nobility. Japanese emperors attempted to create a warrior class as early as the 7th century CE. The first Bushi were equipped with straight swords, but by the 900s the traditional slightly curved blades, or 'katana,' appeared. Many Bushi also carried spears, particularly when engaged in mass combat."
The Bushi (武士 in Japanese) wears an Asian conical hat, a beige robe and vest, grey belt, brown pants, and sandals. He is holding a katana which is a curved sword.
- If used in large groups; Bushi can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Catapults are devastating against Bushi and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Bushi around so the catapult would have to hit each Bushi to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Bushi as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as composite bowmen to support Bushi .
- Bushi can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as composite bowmen from heavy fire from defenses.
- As bushi deal more damage than ordinary hoplites, use composite bowmen the take them out.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|