“Produces heavy tanks on defense.”
- Bunkers are defensive buildings that will spawn Heavy Tanks when enemy troops go into its range.
- The Bunker is a unique defensive building since it requires resources in order to function. So when the Heavy Tanks spawned by the Bunker get destroyed or betrayed, it requires Oil to replace them. Bunkers can hold up to 5 Heavy Tanks.
- Bunkers spawn faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
- Bunkers are available in the Industrial Age.
- Like troop-training defensive buildings, Bunkers can detect Destroyers.
- The first wave of Heavy Tanks produced by the Bunker take 10 seconds. The waves after that take a minute.
Historical Description Edit
Defensive Strategies Edit
|Level||Build Cost||HP||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Defender Type||Refill Cost*||Defenders Per Wave||Max Defenders||Age Unlocked|
|1||100,000||3,000||7d||3,245||Heavy Tank||100||1||2 (3)||Industrial Age|
|2||120,000||3,100||8d||Heavy Tank Mk.2||120|
|3||190,000||3,410||10d||3,410||Heavy Tank Mk.3||140||Global Age|
|4||230,000||4,440||12d||4,365||Heavy Tank Mk.4||160||Atomic Age|
*Per each Heavy Tank lost in defending.
- Chapter 1 : Increases Bunker health by 10%.
- Chapter 2 : Increases Bunker defenders by 1.
- Chapter 3 : Increases Bunker limit by 1.
- Chapter 4 : Increases Heavy Tank defender damage by 10%
- Chapter 5 : Increases Bunker health by 10%.
The splash damage tech for Heavy Tanks does not count for Bunkers, only for offensive and alliance troops.