"Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique German soldiers deal more damage!"
General Information Edit
- The Bundeswehr can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- The Bundeswehr would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- The Bundeswehr can get destroyed easily by Mortars.
- The Bundeswehr are weak against other infantry.
- As a German unique unit, The Bundeswehr have 20% more damage than standard Assault Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
- "After World War II, Germany was divided into British, French, American, and Soviet occupied zones. These later became the basis for the NATO-aligned West Germany and the Communist East Germany. Initially, Soviet and Western forces provided security within their own occupied zones. However, as in Japan, tensions led to the creation of local armed forces in the 1950s; the West German Bundeswehr and the East German Nationale Volksarmee. Though neither army saw significant combat, for the duration of the Cold War they stood along the Iron Curtain, ready to fight on the front lines of a potentially apocalyptic Third World War."
- If used in large groups; the Bundeswehr can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Bundeswehr and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Bundeswehr around so the mortar would have to hit each Bundeswehr to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Bundeswehr as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use Ranged Infantry such as Veteran SMGs to support the Bundeswehr.
- Bundeswehr can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect Ranged Infantry such as Veteran SMGs from heavy fire from defenses.
- Bundeswehr means "Federal Defense" in German.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|