Economic Buildings help create the infrastructure of the city and creates and stores resources.
- Armory - A building for researching Troops, Generals, and other things.
- Caravan - A moving unit that produces Gold.
- Farm - A building that produces Food.
- Fruit Tree - A building that produces Food and can be collected every 2 hours(varies by age).
- Gold Mine - A building that produces Gold and can be collected every 2 hours(varies by age).
- House - A building that increases citizen population by 2.
- Library - A building used for researching Technologies and boosts.
- Market - A building that stores Gold.
- Mill - A building that stores Food.
- Oil Refinery - A building that stores Oil.
- Oil Well - A building that produces Oil.
- Road - A route that produces Gold. More Gold is produced if more buildings are connected to it.
- Shipyard - Lets you send citizens on Expeditions for great rewards!
- Storehouse - A building that stores Trade Goods.
- Temple - A building that players can get Blessings from for a limited amount of time.
- University - A building where players can research Great Leaders to help their town and military for a price of a few citizens and some Food or Gold.
- Vault - A building that stores resources so enemies can't steal them from you.
Defensive buildings; like the name says, help defend the city from invaders.
- Air Defense - A building that attacks enemy aircraft.
- Ballista Tower / Cannon Tower / Anti-Tank Gun - A building that fire powerful shots and are good against enemy Heavy Cavalry.
- Bunker - A building that produces Heavy Tanks against invaders.
- Catapult / Mortar - A long-ranged building that does splash damage.
- Garrison - A building that produces Heavy Infantry against invaders.
- Gate - A structure that allows defenders to move through walls to attack invaders.
- Redoubt / Machine Gun - A short-ranged building that does splash damage.
- Sniper Tower - A building that has supreme long range and target the furthest invaders.
- Stable / Tank Depot - A building that produces Heavy Cavalry against invaders.
- Tower - A building with Ranged Infantry on top that shoot invaders in its range.
- Wall - A structure to keep the enemy out of the city.
- Ambush Trap - A trap that surprises invaders with Heavy Infantry.
- Caltrops - A trap that slows down invaders.
- S.A.M. Battery - A trap that surprises enemy aircraft with missiles.
- Spike Trap / Land Mine - A trap that surprises invaders with spikes and do large damage against units.
Military buildings produces Troops for armies.
- Airstrip - A building that produces aircraft.
- Blacksmith / Armory - A building that upgrades Troops.
- Barracks - A building that produces Food-based Troops.
- Castle - A building that produces Generals.
- Command Post - A building that stores war loot as well as producing unique units on defense.
- Embassy - A building used to form Coalitions.
- Factory - A building that produces Oil-based troops.
- Mercenary Camp - A building that buys powerful troops using Trade Goods.
- Stronghold - A building that manages troop tactics.
- War Academy - A building that produces Tactics.
Wonders give boosts, advantages, and bonuses to help players collect, defend, build, and attack more efficiently. You can only pick one wonder out of a select group per age.
Atomic Age Edit
Other Buildings do not affiliate with any other category
- Alliance Gate - A building where players can join alliances and have donated alliance troops stored.
- Town Center - A building where players can advance into the next age.
- Estate - A building that provides additional citizens, but must be purchased with real money; cannot be bought with in-game currency.
Miscellaneous things that are only kind of buildings.