|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
- More Loot - Loot from attacks increases by 15% (as in Version 3.0.150 update)
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Beneficial against defensive bases and garrisons.
- Suggested for aggressive players who are active most of the time.The British are referred to one of the best nations in the game
- Other indirect bonus related to the special unit of this nation: The British special unit is beyond the range of castles, redoubts and ballista/cannon towers/anti-tank guns because of its added range. It's extended range also enable them to destroy Town Centers and Castles without it spawning.
Strongholds has a longer range (8) so it would always spawn if approached by the British infantries
- It can attack deeply through enemy walls. This also makes it an excellent troop donation so it can safely attack enemy infantry behind walls.
- No defensive bonuses for this nation.
- Not suggested for non-active or non-aggressive players.
- British special unit can be attacked by castles, redoubts and ballistas if they approach to attack enemy infantry.
- Like normal archers, the British special unit has relatively low health and are vulnerable to catapults.
The British unique Ranged Infantry units have +1 additional range and +15% damage than the standard ranged infantry units they replace.
Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.