“The Brandenburg Gate was built in Berlin between 1788 and 1791. Its design was based upon the Propylaea, the gateway to the Acropolis.”
- The Brandenburg Gate is a wonder that becomes available in the Industrial Age.
- Provides the Blitzkrieg power in combat once a day, disabling defender-producing buildings.
- Though the Blitzkrieg tactic is allowed once per day, the Factory Troop attack bonus is permanent.
- This wonder is more effective by researching Heavy Weaponry completely.
- The Heritage book at the Library Chapter 1 increases this factory boost from +20% to +22%.
Originally constructed for peace, the Brandenburg Gate has symbolized many things over the years - triumph, division, and finally freedom.
In-Game Description Edit
Provides the Blitzkrieg power in combat once a day, disabling defender-producing buildings. Increases attack damage of Factory units.
|Blitzkrieg battle tactic||1/day disables defender buildings for 14 seconds|
|Factory units attack boost||20%|
|Cost / Stage||2,500,000|
|Time / Stage||2 days|
|XP / Stage||1630|
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|