“An Armory lets you upgrade the troops in your army, and maybe even give them guns!”
General Information Edit
- The Blacksmith/Armory is a military research building that allows you to upgrade Troops, Generals, Tactics, and Coalitions using Food or Oil.
- Higher levels of the Blacksmith/Armory unlocks higher-level Troops, whereas higher-level Tactics requires a higher level War Academy.
- The Armory starts out as the Blacksmith at level 1 to 5 and finally becomes the Armory at level 6 and up.
- The Blacksmith is first available in the Stone Age.
- Blacksmiths make all ground troops and one air troop, the Attack helicopter.
- Chapter 3: Armory produces Nations unique unit when destroyed
Fun Fact Edit
- A second upgrade slot can be unlocked for 1,000 after the Version 5.3 Update. It is a permanent 2nd slot.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|