|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Damage per second||352|
|Damage vs Resource Buildings||105|
|Favourite Target||Defensive Buildings|
|Training Time||5 minutes & 50 seconds|
|Troop Type||Heavy Cavalry|
|Weakness||Vulnerable to Anti-Tank Guns, and low damage|
|Age Unlocked||Global Age|
|Upgrade Time||10 days|
“These heavily-armored units will attacks defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage.”
The Tank Medium T-34 Battle Tank is a level 8 armoured Heavy Cavalry troop unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Medium Tank and can be upgraded to the Main Battle Tank. It is researched in a level 9 armory.
General Information Edit
- Like its Heavy Cavalry forerunners, Battle Tanks are the armored front runners among all troops. Their default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. With a large amount of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop of their age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, their disadvantages is that they have low damage and can be killed easily by Anti-Tank Guns.
Historical Description Edit
- "this tank is based on the Russian t-34 tank a very useful tank during WWII but it was also you by the British and Americans and managed to hold back the Germans even though they muck bigger tanks."
the battle tank has a cannon on it as well as several machine guns around it as well as green paint on it with blue stripes and a ball at the end of the gun
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Battle Tanks have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- Battle Tanks are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the City Center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Battle Tanks and a Wall Breacher such as a Combat Engineer. When attacking, deploy your combat engineer and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your Battle Tanks in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your Battle Tanks to destroy the City Center.
- Battle Tanks would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the battle tank, the battle tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the battle tank distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry such as the Submachine Gun or Heavy Infantry such as the Assault Infantry after deploying the tanks to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Battle Tanks are a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Battle Tanks in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
- The T-34 Battle Tank is the first level of Heavy Cavalry that is used by North European, Mediterranean, and Oriental nations.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|