|This article contains outdated information. Please help DomiNations! Wiki by updating it.
Recent update has changed the XP gain
“Invading troops that step on these have slower movement and lower damage.”
General Information Edit
- The Barbed Wire is a Defensive Building that slows invading troops and decreases their damage for a time.
- The Barbed Wire starts as the Caltrops from level 1 to 4 and changes to the Barbed Wire from level 5 and above.
- It's a one time use and has to be re-armed after you're attacked(if it was triggered during the attack).
- The slowing down and damage reduction are not permanent, and the unit could recover if not killed.
- Research Deception chapter 2 at the Library to slow attackers by an extra 5%.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Its radius is two tiles and the effect could not overlay, so don't put two of them very close to each other.
- The effect also doesn't stack with Versailles, so don't put them too close together.
|Gunpowder Age||2 (*4)|
|Industrial Age||4 (*6)|
|Global Age||5 (*7)|
|Atomic Age||6 (*8)|
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Slows Invaders||Damage Reduction||Age Unlocked|
- Like in DomiNations, they were used to slow down real-life enemies.
[ LEVEL 1] A pile of four sided spikes with three spikes facing down and one facing up. They are made of a brownish metal.
[LEVEL 2] They become silver and longer. Also they become slightly curved.
[LEVEL 3] The spikes turn gold colored and are now straight. They are also sharper and shinier.
[LEVEL 4] They turn bigger and silver. They are now even shinier.
[LEVEL 5] They change to two sets of four sticks making an X. Barbed wire is in the middle of each.
[LEVEL 6] three short brown wooden poles are stacked on top of each other surrounded by barbed wire.
[LEVEL 7] the wooden poles become red.
[LEVEL 8] there is a cement thing that looks like one of the spikes from level one but bigger and surrounded by barbed wire.
[LEVEL 9] the top and middle of the shape are covered in a shiny brown metal.