"Makes a bombing run along a line. To deploy an aircraft, tap any building or unit in the enemy's base. When they've finished their attack, they may be redeployed. B-45s are cheaper and faster than regular bombers, and require 1 air space instead of 2."
General Information Edit
- B-45 Tornados are unlocked when you complete the NATO Hangar Event.
- B-45 Tornados are produced in the NATO Hangar.
- Like a Bomber, the B-45 Tornado can target enemy buildings designated by the user to attack. The bombing run can trail across multiple building and units, dealing damage to all.
- The B-45 Tornado uses only 1 airspace; unlike other bombers which require 2 air space.
- The B-45 Bomber is weak against defensive buildings that can shoot air units like Air Defense building and the Tower.
Historically Description Edit
"The North American Aviation B-45 was one of America’s first operational bombers to employ jet propulsion. Designed during 1944 and 1945, the straight-wing Tornado was the first jet bomber in service with the U.S. Air Force and was the first four-jet aircraft to fly in the United States.
Rated as a light bomber by modern-day standards, it was the first four-jet aircraft to drop an atom bomb and the first to be refueled in midair."
Attacking Strategies Edit
Defensive Strategy Edit
- The B-45 Tornado's first flight was on Feb. 24, 1947 with only 143 ever being built.