The Arquebusier is a level 6 standard Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Gunpowder Age. Its predecessor is the Crossbowman and it can be upgraded to the Musketeer. It is upgraded in the level 6 blacksmith.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Arquebusiers can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Arquebusiers aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Arquebusiers are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Arquebusiers would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Arquebusiers would attack them.
"The Arquebus was an early gunpowder weapon. It had a matchlock-firing action and was the first real "gun" in Europe. While a crossbow or a longbow could be fired more accurately, the Arquebus wasn't as hard to master as the longbow, and was quicker to reload than a normal crossbow."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Arquebusiers have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as halberdiers as meat shields to protect the arquebusier.
- Arquebusiers are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Arquebusiers to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Arquebusiers can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|