The Arquebusier is a level 6 standard Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Gunpowder Age. Its predecessor is the Crossbowman and it can be upgraded to the Musketeer. It is upgraded in the level 6 armory
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Arquebusiers can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Arquebusiers aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Arquebusiers are ranged units and can shoot over walls.
- Arquebusiers would attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop, will stop and fight back.
- Arquebusiers would seek and attack any nearby defenders first before turning to buildings
"The Arquebus was an early gunpowder weapon. It had a matchlock-firing action and was the first real "gun" in Europe. While a crossbow or a longbow could be fired more accurately, the Arquebus wasn't as hard to master as the longbow, and was quicker to reload than a normal crossbow."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Arquebusiers have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as halberdiers as meat shields to protect the arquebusier.
- Arquebusiers are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Arquebusiers to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Arquebusiers are good to be use as an Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to fend off soldiers forcing the attacker to destroy the wall to kill them.
- Another thing is that they're good in eliminating heavy infantries and siege weapons.
- They occupied only 1 alliance space and as such plenty can be received
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|