“An Armory lets you upgrade the troops in your army, and maybe even give them guns!”
General Information Edit
- The Armory is a military research building that allows you to upgrade Troops, Generals, Tactics, and Coalitions using Food or Oil.
- Higher levels of the Armory unlocks higher-level Troops, whereas higher-level Tactics requires a higher level War Academy.
- The Armory starts out as the Blacksmith at level 1 to 5 and finally becomes the Armory at level 6 and up.
- The Blacksmith is first available in the Stone Age.
| 1|| 1,200||4|| 15m|| 95|| 800|| Stone Age
| 2|| 5,000|| 2h|| 285|| 900|| Bronze Age
| 3|| 15,000|| 4h|| 420|| 1,000|| Iron Age
| 4|| 50,000|| 8h || 610|| 1,100|| Classical Age
| 5|| 500,000|| 1d|| 1,115|| 1,150|| Medieval Age
| 6|| 1,000,000|| 2d|| 1,630|| 1,510|| Gunpowder Age
| 7|| 3,000,000|| 4d|| 2,385|| 1,610|| Enlightenment Age
| 8|| 5,000,000|| 6d|| 2,980|| 1,710|| Industrial Age
The Resistance Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Armory:
- Chapter 3: Armory produces Nations unique unit when destroyed
- A second upgrade slot can be unlocked for 1,000 after the Version 5.3 Update. It is a permanent 2nd slot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.