“View and store luxury items; namely Speed Ups and manuals”
General Information Edit
- View and store luxury items; namely Speed Ups and Wall Manuals (Update of Nov18).
Speed Up Edit
- Speed Ups are consumable items that reduce the time of an action in progress.
- Speed Ups can be applied to: University and Library research, building construction and upgrades, museum artifact unlocks, forest expansion/clearing, expeditions, and blacksmith research.
- How to get Speed Ups: in the daily league boats, and victory chests. Additionally they are available via sales.
- Speed Ups are consumed when used. Later canceling the action does not give the Speed Up back.
- Speed Ups cannot be split; using a time value longer than needed does not give time back.
- Archive building upgrades allow using longer Speed Ups. You can gain/store longer Speed Ups than your current building allows; but you can't use them until upgrading the building.
Wall Manual Edit
- Wall Manuals are consumable items that upgrade a segment of Walls or Gates as an alternative from using usual Gold or Food.
- The number of Wall Manuals needed for each upgrade depends on Walls or Gates level. See Walls or Gates for the number need.
Building statistics Edit
||Unlocked Speed Up
|1||10,000||4||4 hr||241||5 min, 30 min||1,925||Iron Age
|2||60,000||8 hr||480||1 hr, 6 hr||2,745||Classical Age
|3||200,000||12 hr||720||12 hr||4,390||Medieval Age
|4||500,000||1 day||1,440||1 day||5,255||Gunpowder Age
|5||1,200,000||2 days||2,880||2 days||9,100||Enlightenment Age
|6||2,000,000||3 days||4,320||5 days||10,900||Industrial Age
|Total||3,970,000|| ||7 days||10,081
- The Archive building was added by the 6.5 update; September 2018