“Two extra soldiers will pop out by surprise when an enemy reaches this trap.”
General Information Edit
- The Ambush Trap is a Defensive Building that produces 2/3 troops(depending on the level) when an enemy gets too close.
- It's a one time use and has to be re-armed after you're attacked(if it was triggered during the attack).
- Research Deception chapter 3 at the Library to increase the amount of ambushers by 1.
- You can put the Ambush Trap in front of the Ballista/Cannon Tower so when enemy troops come near it such as Heavy Cavalry, the soldiers will distract the Heavy Cavalry, giving the Ballista/Cannon Tower more time to fire.
- You can also put it within the radius of Angkor Wat, combined with healing power, they would fight longer.
- It's also effective to put two or more next to each other so they distract the enemy longer.
*Research Engineering chapter 3 at the Library to increase Ambush Trap limit by 1.
||Amount of Ambushers
| 1|| 40,000|| ?|| 0s||1|| Phalanx
||2|| -|| Classical Age
| 2|| 80,000|| ?|| 1d|| Pikeman|| 520|| Medieval Age
| 3|| 250,000|| ?|| 2d|| Halberdier|| 760|| Gunpowder Age
| 4|| 400,000|| ?|| 3d|| Fusilier|| 3|| 950|| Enlightenment Age
||Assault Infantry (Troop)
||Cold War Age
*Research Deception chapter 3 at the Library to increase the number of ambushers by 1.