|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Damage per second||238|
|Damage vs Infantry||60|
|Training Time||35 seconds|
|Troop Type||Assault Infantry|
|Strength||Buildings and Cavalry|
|Age Unlocked||Industrial Age|
|Upgrade Time||8 days|
Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Roman soldiers have more health.
The Alpini is the level 9 Roman unqiue Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Industrial Age and it can be upgraded to Royal Alpini. Its predecessor is the Praetorian Fusilier. It is researched in a level 8 blacksmith. It replaces shock infantry.
- Alpini can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Alpini would attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Alpini can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Alpini are weak against other infantry.
- As a Roman unique unit, Alpini has 25% more health than the standard shock infantry they replace.
"The Alpini (Italian: Alpini
), are an elite mountain warfare military corps of the Italian Army. They are currently organized in two operational brigades, which are subordinated to the Alpine Troops Headquarters.
Established in 1872, the Alpini are the oldest active mountain infantry in the world. Their original mission was to protect Italy's northern mountain border with France and Austria. In 1888 the Alpini deployed on their first mission abroad, in Africa, a continent where they returned on several occasions and during various wars of the Kingdom of Italy. They emerged during World War I as they fought a three-year campaign on theAlps against Austro-Hungarian Kaiserjäger and the German Alpenkorps in what has since become known as the "War in snow and ice". During World War II, the Alpini fought alongside the Axis forces, mainly across the Eastern Front and in the Balkans Campaigns."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; Alpini can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Alpini and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Alpini around so the mortar would have to hit each Alpini to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Alpini as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Alpini.
- Alpini can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.
- Alpini with all the power up's, can get to 1000 HP. By reserching Machinery and Standing Army you get 20% plus. With Versailles you get another 10%, and lastly If you reserch in the University the technologis of Catherine the Great (Shock Infantry Hitpoints), you will get another 30% plus. With all of this, Alpini become one of the best infantry in the game.
Defensive Strategies Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|