“Allows you to join an alliance. Alliance members can chat and send each other reinforcements.”
- The Alliance Gate allows you to create or join an Alliance.
- It initially appears as a ruined building and it can be repaired starting in the Iron Age in order to unlock its functionality.
- Upgrading it increases the capacity of alliance troops.
- There is no functionality lost while upgrading the Alliance Gate.
- Unlike the standard buildings, you cannot move it, and connecting it to the Town Center via Roads does not grant a Road network bonus.
- The Alliance Gate cannot be destroyed in battles.
- You can only send a maximum of 6 individual units to each ally at once per request. For example, if your ally sends a request and has a troop capacity of 12 troops, you could send five Heavy Infantry and one Heavy Cavalry, but you couldn't send seven Heavy Infantry units.
- The French can receive 3 more donated troops from Alliance Members. This becomes 6 in the Gunpowder Age.
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||XP Gain||Alliance Troop Limit||French Alliance Troop Limit||Storage Capacity||Age Unlocked|
|1||30,000||5 minutes||4||50||6 +3*||9 + 3*||2,700||Iron Age|
|2||80,000||6 hours||520||9 + 3*||12 + 3*||2,835||Classical Age|
|3||600,000||1 day||1,115||12 + 3*||15 + 3*||2,970||Medieval Age|
|4||1,500,000||2 days||1,630||15 + 3*||21 + 3*||3,105||Gunpowder Age|
|5||4,000,000||7 days||3,245||18 + 3*||24 + 3*||3,240||Enlightenment Age|
|6||5,000,000||8 days||3,495||21 + 3*||27 + 3*||3,375||Industrial Age|
|7||6,000,000||9 days||3,724||24 + 3*||30 + 3*||3,510|
|8||8,000,000||10 days||3,950||27 + 3*||33 + 3*||3,645||Global Age|
|9||9,300,000||11 days||4,160||30 + 3*||36 + 3*||3,780||Atomic Age|
*Level 3 Alliance perk "Soldier Exchange Program: Alliance Gate Capacity increased by 3."
Note: There is no upgrade of the Alliance Gate in Cold War Age.
- A level 3 alliance grants Soldier Exchange Program (+3)
See Also Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|