“An Airstrip lets you build and house airplanes. Upgrade it to unlock new planes.”
The Airstrip allows advanced units to be produced, it can be built in the Industrial Age. Research needs to be carried out at the Blacksmith to unlock units once the Airstrip has been upgraded.
||Air Troop Capacity
||Max Queue Capacity
||Unit Available For Research
||Fighter Plane: Biplane
||Fighter Plane: Triplane
Bomber Plane: Zeppelin & Airship
||Fighter Plane: Fighter
Bomber Plane: Bomber
Transport Plane: Transport
||Fighter Plane: Strike Fighter
Bomber Plane: Heavy Bomber
Transport Plane: Heavy Transport
|5||250,000||14d||4,750||7,315||Cold War Age
||Fighter Plane: Supersonic Fighter
Bomber Plane: Strategic Bomber
Transport Plane: Reinforced Transport
The Aviation Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Airstrip:
- Chapter 1 : Increases Fighters attack by 10%.
- Chapter 2 : Increases Bombers health by 10%.
- Chapter 3 : Increases Air troop capacity by 1.
- Chapter 4 : Increases Fighters health by 10%.
- Chapter 5 : Increases Aircraft health by 10%.
Amelia Earhart at the University confers these bonuses to the Airstrip:
- Fighters Damage: Increases Fighters damage by 3%(10 levels).
- Aircraft Upgrade Cost: Decreases aircraft upgrade cost by 5%(5 levels).
- Bombers MK Damage: Increases Bombers damage by 3%(10 levels).
- Paratrooper Damage: Increases damage of paratroopers by 3%(10 levels).
- Transports MK Hitpoints: Increases health of Transports aircraft by 3%(10 levels).
- Fighters MK Hitpoints: Increases health of Fighters by 5%(5 levels).
- Bombers MK Hitpoints: Increases health of Bombers by 5%(5 levels).
- The Ninety Nines: Increases Air troop capacity by 1.
The following wonder buildings will also confer bonus to the Airstrip:
- Towers, Castles and Redoubts can attack Air Troops, along with Air Defenses and S.A.M. batteries.