“Makes your defending army tougher. Speeds up troop spawning at nearby garrisons, stables, and bunkers.”
The Acropolis is one of four wonders unlocked in the Bronze Age.
General Information Edit
- Selecting the Acropolis shows its area of effect and highlights the Garrisons, Stables, and Bunkers under its area of effect with a green glow.
- Strengthens your defending army by enabling them to take more hits before dying.
- Garrisons and Stables within 8 spaces from the edge will take 20% less time to spawn defenders.
- It can be an excellent partner to the Colosseum wonder. The Acropolis makes the first wave appear in 4 seconds and subsequent waves appear every 32 seconds.
- It is more effective when researching Partisans, Fortification, and Nationalism completely.
- Only troops that are produced by a Garrison or Stable under the effect of the Acropolis will have the +15% health bonus. If said troops leaves the Acropolis range it will not lose the +15% health bonus. Troops made by a Garrison or Stable not under the effect of the Acropolis will not gain the +15% health bonus if they walk into the range of the Acropolis.
|Defender Spawn Time||-20%|
Historical Description Edit
"Set on a plateau above the Greek city of Athens, the Acropolis is a collection of ancient buildings and monuments famous for their beauty and grace. Built under the guidance of the great leader Pericles at the height of Athens' power, the structures are temples to Athena, the city's patron goddess as well as public spaces, theatres, and the like. The most prominent structure in the Acropolis is the Parthenon, a temple to Athena. The Parthenon stood largely intact for thousands of years until some Ottoman soldiers occupying Athens used it as a munitions dump. In 1687, it was hit by Venetian cannon-fire. The dump exploded, destroying much of the inner structure, but remarkably leaving the exterior columns standing."
- The Colosseum also receives the bonus from Acropolis even though it does not get highlighted.
- The Acropolis buff stays in effect even after being destroyed.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|